You see, I’m daydreaming right beside this beautiful bird eye view from my office, looking at heavy raindrops fall on the little cars at the bottom of this tall building and how each hits the clear glass window. At the same time, I’m looking at loads of number, thinking if I’m actually cut out to be what I’m learning to be.
Then again, my exams results will be out tomorrow and I really do not want to get a single C. ):
Anyway, I’m really curious. From a scale from 1 to 10 or based on a percentage, how much will you grade my tumblr? :))
- While daydreaming, I saw a lizard on the window
- Gladys: Oh, that's Larry (the lizard) outside!
- Mum: Nah, that's not Larry. Larry is a little fatter.
- Dad: Yup. That's Larry's cousin
- Sissy: that's LAWRENCE!
- and my dad watches gleeeeee with me. : )